Find the best Live Dealer casino games for Real Money in America, with US Real Money Casinos. Live Dealer Games allow players to enjoy their favorite table games from their home, but still interact with a live dealer using real casino equipment. Many gamblers find Live Dealer games far more exciting than the online versions.
Playing Live Dealer games at top casino sites comes with many benefits, including amazing bonuses and promotional offers. Once you experience the thrill of Live Dealer games, it’s hard to go back to the normal online versions. Find out everything you could ever want to know about live games right here, in our comprehensive guide.
Best Live Dealer Casinos
How Live Dealer Games Work
We all know that normal online games work by using a Random Number Generator to generate the results for games. It will determine the roll of the dice, the cards that are dealt, or where the ball lands on the Roulette Wheel. With Live Dealer games, though, the Random Number Generator is no longer needed.
Live Dealer games use the same equipment as a Land-Based casino does. Real cards, real dice, or real wheels. It is then operated by a qualified human dealer or Croupier, as they would in a real casino. All of this is then live-streamed over the Internet to players who have a betting interface on their computers. The dealer can see all the bets made by the players and will pay out accordingly.
Choosing A Live Dealer Casino
Live Dealer games aren’t as common in the USA as some other markets around the world. However, players will still find several options. So, how do you go about choosing the casino to sign up? There’re a few things people need to look at before signing up.
- Safety and Security – The most important thing to consider is your safety at the casino. Players need to make sure the casino they are signing up at is safe and secure, and regulated by unbiased third parties.
- Live Game Variety – The next thing to look at is the variety of live games on offer. There will obviously be a much smaller selection on offer, when compared to normal online games, but make sure that the casino offers the live games you are interested in.
- Banking Options – One of the most important aspects to look for when choosing a new casino site to consider is the banking options available. While this is not the most exciting part of choosing a casino, but it is extremely important. Players need to be able to easily deposit funds into their accounts and quickly and easily withdraw their winnings. Make sure the casino you’re considering has banking options that work for you!
Pros and Cons of Live Dealer Games
We now know the differences between online and Live Dealer games, so why should you choose one over the other? Below we outline some of the pros and cons of choosing Live Dealer games. This should help new gamblers decide which type of casino game they want to play.
Why Play Live Dealer Games
Let’s jump into the reasons why players should consider playing Live Casino games.
- Human Interaction – One of the best benefits of live games is the human element. Online games are a solitary experience, which can be great, but other times you might miss the human interaction you’d get at a land-based casino. Live dealer games do a great job of emulating that at home.
- Real Casino Equipment – As we know, online games use a Random Number Generator to determine what cards get drawn, or the roll of the dice, and so on. There are a number of gamblers who don’t fully trust this and would prefer real equipment being used. This is where live casino games come in. The dealers use real cards, dice, or wheels.
- Slower Pace – Live games also have a slower pace, when compared to online versions. This can be a good, or a bad thing, but if you prefer the slower pace, it will definitely be a plus for you. It also helps slow down how quickly you burn through your bankroll.
Disadvantages of Live Games
We’ve gone through the reasons you should consider live games, but what are some of the drawbacks?
- Data Usage – One of the biggest drawbacks is the significant increase in data usage, when compared to normal online games. Live games require a video to be live-streamed to the user, which uses significantly more data. This may be an issue if you have limited data caps on your mobile device, or even in your home.
- Higher Minimum Bets – One thing some gamblers don’t think about is that many Live games have higher minimum bets. This is simply because it costs significantly more to run live games. The casinos need to cover the cost of the game equipment, the broadcast equipment, employ a trained dealer/croupier, and cover the internet costs. This means they need to make up for it with requiring larger minimum bets.
- Slower Game – As we said, this can also be a drawback. The speed of the game cannot be changed. It’s going to take time to deal the cards or spin the Roulette wheel. Some people may prefer the faster pace of online games.
- No Bonuses – Generally speaking, casino bonuses cannot be used with live games. Once again, this is due to higher operating costs. Casinos can’t cover the operating costs if players can use free bonus cash to play.
Types of Live Dealer Games
The selection of Live Dealer Casino Games is far more limited than regular online games. Not all games are available either. However, top Live Online Casinos tend to offer a good selection of games, including some of the most popular table games around. Below is a list of some of the Live Games you can find online.
Live Blackjack is one of the most common live games available online. As with any other version of the game, players are dealt card and attempt to get closer to 21 than the dealer. Blackjack is a fantastic game that allows player skill to make a real difference and improve the player’s chance of winning.
Another popular live game is Roulette. As in a Land-Based casino, the Croupier will spin the Roulette wheel, and players bet on where they think the ball will land. While skill cannot improve your odds of winning, it is still one of the most popular live games out there, with plenty of different bets, and a relatively low house edge.
Live Baccarat has a reputation for being for high rollers, but this isn’t really the case anymore. More players are discovering this, and the game is growing increasingly popular. There are several main versions of Baccarat, which are Punto Banco, Chemin de Fer, and Baccarat Banque. Live casinos will decide for themselves which of these versions to offer.