Sign up at the top Online Blackjack casinos in the USA today with the help of US Real Money Casinos! Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games around. The game is extremely fun to play, has a very low house edge, and a player’s skill can make a real difference. Our team has compiled a comprehensive Blackjack guide to teach new players everything they need to know about the game.
We’ll cover the basics of how to play Blackjack, the general rules, and some basic betting strategies and tips to make the most of your game. Sign up at our recommended Blackjack casino sites today to claim amazing bonuses, win real money, and have a great time. With our complete guide to online Blackjack, you’ll be a pro in no time!
Trusted Blackjack Online Casinos
How to Play Blackjack Online
Playing online Blackjack is much easier than a lot of people think. The rules are easy to learn and understand, but we understand that it can still seem daunting to new players. If you’ve never tried to play online Blackjack before, this step-by-step guide will get you started.
- Step 1 – Sign up at a trusted casino site of your choice. Create your account and deposit funds into your account.
- Step 2 – Choose which version of Blackjack you want to play.
- Step 3 – Decide how much money you want to wager and place your bet. We recommend starting with small wagers.
- Step 4 – Click deal!
- Step 5 – The dealer will then deal the player two cards and two cards for the dealer. Only one of the dealer’s cards will be visible; the other will be dealt face down.
- Step 6 – Look at your cards and the total value of your hand. Now you need to decide on what your next move is.
- Step 7 – If you click hit, you will receive another card, while clicking stand means you don’t receive any additional cards. There are some other options available, but these are the two most important ones.
- Step 8 – If you decide to stand, the dealer’s cards will then be revealed, and the winner will be determined.
- Step 9 – If you hit, you will receive another card and make the same decision again, hit or stand. The game continues until you go bust or stand.
- Step 10 – The game will then work out the totals of both your hand and the dealer’s hand, and whichever hand is closer to 21 will win.
The Rules of Blackjack
The rules of the game are very simple and easy to understand. However, it is important to know and understand them before you start placing bets on the game. Below is a brief overview of the rules of Blackjack.
- The goal of Blackjack is to build a hand with a value of as close to 21 as possible without going over.
- Exceeding a value of 21 is called a bust and means you immediately lose the hand
- The round ends when either the player or dealer busts, stands or surrenders.
- The cards determine your hand’s value within in, each of which has its own value assigned.
- Numbered cards, 2 – 10, keep their indicated value.
- Jacks, Queens, and Kings are valued at 10.
- Aces are valued at 1 or 11.
- The best hand to get is an Ace and a 10-value card. This is known as Blackjack and pays our 2:3
- All other wins pay even money, bet $10 and win $10.
Live Dealer Blackjack Games
Online Blackjack uses random number generators to determine which cards get dealt out. However, not all Blackjack players feel comfortable with this and prefer real cards to be used. This is where live dealer Blackjack comes into play. It uses real dealers and real decks of cards, which is then live-streamed over the internet to players.
Players will have a similar betting interface on their computers to normal online casinos and can make their bets and hit or stand normal. Live Blackjack is a great way to replicate what it is like to play 21 in a land-based casino. However, not all online casinos offer it, so it can be more difficult to find.
Top Tips for Blackjack Online
As players become more comfortable with the game, they all eventually develop their own playstyles and strategies. But until then, we have a selection of tips and tricks to help new players with Blackjack.
- Always remember, the goal of Blackjack is not to get 21 but get closer to 21 than the dealer.
- Take some time to memorize the card values so you can make quick decisions during a game. However, don’t rush yourself. In online Blackjack, you can take your time.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Never chase your losses if Lady Luck is not on your side. Rather step away and try another time.
- Always play Blackjack, or any gambling game, with a clear mind. Stay away from Alcohol or anything else that could lead to poor decision-making.
- Before deciding on your next move and whether to hit or stand, always take the dealer’s visible card into account.
- It is recommended to hit when you have a hard eight or less
- If you have a pair of 8s or Aces, players should split
- If your hand is valued at 18, you should stand or double down.
- If the dealer’s up card is a seven or less, stand on 17
- If the dealer’s Up card is seven or higher, hit when your hand is valued between 12 and 16.
Playing Free Online Blackjack
All top Blackjack casino sites will allow players to enjoy the game for free, as well as almost all other games. Some new gamblers may wonder why you’d want to play 21 for free, since you won’t be able to win any money.
Playing for free allows new and inexperienced players to learn the game without risking their bankroll. When you’re new, you’re more likely to make mistakes with how you wager. If you’re making real money wagers and still learning the best way to play, you could make some expensive mistakes
However, playing for free is not just for new and inexperienced players. Even Blackjack veterans can benefit from playing for free. It allows them to try out new betting systems and strategies to see how their plans work before putting money on the line.